Wednesday, August 20, 2008

in bed

another defjam/spokenword attempt. i liked my idea.

Last night, i slept with Regret.
i let his fingers run over my body,
felt and smelt his sweat take over me..
last night i slept with Regret.
and when i woke up, i did forget.

Last night i slept with Envy.
i felt him travel down my back,
while wondering.. what do i lack?
last night i slept with Envy.
i laid there helpless, as he raped me...

And tore me up, inside and out;
Though in pain, i could not shout!
I thought myself a whorish wreck,
but still i let them kiss my neck.

Last night i laid in bed.
alone with thoughts in my head.
Lost the innocence from deep within me,
Regret & Envy.. took my virginity.

♥ erato

2 comments:

justy said...

OMGOSH! it takes some searching but thats DEEP! you're right. read a poem for sunrise yeah?
love.

philophiliac said...

wow, that's clever. and deep.

and true ? haha, i was a little worried at first.

but seriously. you have beautiful thoughts.